Evaluation & Assessment
Office of Academic Evaluation and Assessment:
The mission of the Office of Academic Evaluation and Assessment is to assist USD in achieving its goals for continued academic improvement. As a service office we:
- Focus on academic assessment and coordinate the development and implementation of the USD Assessment Plan
- Provide information and analysis to assist in the evaluation for improvement of both student academics and the academic standing of the University
- Oversee the placement and proficiency testing process
- Proficiency and Placement Testing Requirements Our office administers testing including placement (COMPASS) and proficiency (CAAP) exams in accordance with SDBOR and other accreditation requirements.
- Student Learning Outcomes, Faculty & Administrative Assessment - Information and results from CAAP, IDEA, NSSE and the General Education Student Learning Outcomes (IGR's &SGR's), and the USD Assessment Plan.
Dale Pietrzak, Ed.D. Director, Academic Evaluation and Assessment
Lindsay Hayes, Test Administrator
|Regental Proficiency Exam.|
Programmatic Assessment and Annual Reports. Find assessment reports, feedback, blank reporting forms, and scoring rubrics for USD degree programs.