Career & Graduate School Fair
Employers and Graduate Programs are invited to attend USD's Career and Graduate School Fair on Thursday, October 24, 2013. The fair will be held on USD's campus in Vermillion, SD in the Muenster University Center. USD has a comprehensive liberal arts curriculum with Over 100 Academic Programs. The fair is an opportunity to connect with outstanding USD students in hiring for careers and internships, or to recruit for your graduate and professional programs.
- Early Bird Registration: $75 for employers and non-USD graduate programs if paid by October 12th. After October 12th, the cost is $100. USD graduate programs will be charged $15 to cover expenses.
- Registration fee covers:
- Access to the USD student body
- Display table and electricity
- Lunch for two recruiters
- Credit Card: Call the Academic and Career Planning Center at 605-677-5381.
- Checks: Mail to
The University of South Dakota
Academic and Career Planning Center
Academic Commons, ID Weeks Library
414 E. Clark Street
Vermillion, SD 57069
- Clarence Pederson at Clarence.Pederson@usd.edu
- Heather Johnson at Heather.WaringJohnson@usd.edu
- Give us a call at 605-677-5381.
Register for the Upcoming Career & Graduate School Fair