Career & Graduate School Fair
Employers are invited to attend USD's Career & Graduate School Fair on Thursday, October 23, 2014, from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. The fair will be held on USD's campus in Vermillion, SD in the Muenster University Center. USD has a comprehensive liberal arts curriculum with Over 100 Academic Programs. The fair is an opportunity to connect with outstanding USD students who are searching for full-time and summer jobs and internships.
- Early Bird Registration: $75 for employers if paid by October 10. After October 10, the cost is $100.
- Registration fee covers:
- Access to the USD student body
- Display table and electricity
- Lunch for two recruiters
- Credit Card: Call the Academic & Career Planning Center at 605-677-5381, ask for Tara.
- Checks: Mail to
The University of South Dakota
Academic & Career Planning Center
Academic Commons, ID Weeks Library
414 E. Clark Street
Vermillion, SD 57069
- Heather Johnson, Heather.WaringJohnson@usd.edu
- Give us a call at 605-677-5381.
Register for the Upcoming Career & Graduate School Fair