Employment Services Offices:
- Academic and Career Planning Center
- School of Business Employment Services Office
- School of Education Student Services
- School of Health Sciences Student Services
- Law School
- Visit Campus - Schedule your visit today! This is your chance to see the campus, explore your opportunities, reach large groups of students and promote your company.
- Post a Job or Internship - Have a current opening? Fill out the form with the position description and we will help you tap into the USD talent pool.
- Join Coyote Careers - Advertise your company, review students' resumes and profiles, and post positions at your convenience, all for free.
- Connect with Student Organizations - Foster relationships directly with students by sponsoring a program or sharing information related to your organization, industry and recruiting procedures.
- Place an Ad in the Volante - USD's award winning newspaper is the most read publication on campus.
- Establish an Internship Program - Interns are a cost effective way to recruit, screen and evaluate future employees.
- Attend Career Fairs - We sponsor an on-campus event in the fall and collaborate with other area colleges to offer three fairs throughout the state in the spring.
- Be a Speaker at Career Events - Help students prepare for life after graduation by sharing information on topics such as resume writing, career exploration, interviewing and more.
| ||Manager of Employer Relations