The Academic & Career Planning Center offers tutoring in a variety of subjects. Tutoring is a free program and covers subjects like Math, English, Writing, Biology and Chemistry, but are not limited to these subjects.
In addition to one-on-one and group tutoring, we also provide academic support through:
- Learning Specialists - we help you develop successful learning strategies and study skills, study habits, time management, overcome math anxiety and more.
- Supplemental Instruction - peer-assisted study sessions help you with traditionally difficult first and second year courses
- Writing Center - the writing center helps with all kinds of writing, offers workshops and helps you develop proofreading and editing skills
- Presentation Center - we'll help you develop confidence to create and deliver presentations
- Math Emporium - special on-on-one and small group tutoring is offered for many math courses
- Study Guides & Strategies - these resources provide a wealth of helpful information and assistance
To request a student tutor for a face-to-face meeting, please complete the Request a Tutor Form or stop by the Academic and Career Planning Center.
Alternatively, you may get access to a FREE online tutor though SmartThinking Online Tutoring. For instructions on how to use the SmartThinking program view the SmartThinking Online Tutoring Instructions.
- Location: Academic Commons :: First Floor, I.D. Weeks Library
- Phone Number: 677-5381
- E-mail Address: email@example.com