Our Program Fulfills Five Objectives:
- To provide the student with knowledge of the basic analytical techniques used in economics.
- To describe the important institutional characteristics of modern economic systems.
- To teach the application of economic theory to contemporary economic policy issues and to decision making in business or government.
- To stimulate in the student independent, objective, and creative approaches to problems in business administration and related disciplines.
- To prepare students of high ability for graduate study in economics.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) in Economics
Available through the Beacom School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Economics
Available through the College of Arts & Sciences
- Economics Minor
View the Four-Year Program Guides.