Our Program Fulfills Five Objectives:
- To provide the student with knowledge of the basic analytical techniques used in economics.
- To describe the important institutional characteristics of modern economic systems.
- To teach the application of economic theory to contemporary economic policy issues and to decision making in business or government.
- To stimulate in the student independent, objective, and creative approaches to problems in business administration and related disciplines.
- To prepare students of high ability for graduate study in economics.