We know you're anxious to get going and continue ton with your all of your challenges, opportunities and career preparation. Once you've been re-admitted and confirmed your acceptance with your University Deposit, you will receive information on registration.
Before you Register
- Registration is a half-day event required for all re-admit students. Plan to stay for the entire program.
- Make sure you have sent your final transcripts from each college or university you have attended. We must have your final transcripts before you can register.
- We must have received your University Deposit and proof of immunization before you can register.
Select a Registration Date
Plan on attending one of the following Transfer/Readmit Registration dates to register for your classes:
- Tuesday, Nov. 22 2016
- Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016
- Thursday, Dec. 29, 2016
- Friday, Jan. 6, 2017
Please call the Office of Admissions at 1-877-COYOTES (1-877-269-6837) or 605-658-6200 to confirm your registration date.
Tentative Registration Schedule*
*Schedule and times subject to change. Check your confirmation letter for any changes to your session.
- Check in & Welcome
7:30 – 8:00 a.m.
Meet us at the Muenster University Center to begin your Transfer/Readmit Registration day.
- New Student Overview
8 a.m – 9:15 a.m.
- Registration 201 Learn more about what to expect during your registration session with your academic advisor along with more information on USD graduation requirements and resources.
- Money Matters Get a brief overview of the financial aid process with one of our financial aid advisors.
- Tech Tools. Learn more about how to use your USD portal account, WebAdvisor and access your online bill.
- Placement Testing
Take any necessary placement exams. Check your confirmation packet to find out if you need to take any placement tests. You must complete your testing prior to registering. Our friendly Orientation Team members will help you get to your scheduled test on time.
- Get Registered: Meet one-on-one with your advisor and register for classes.
- Get Acclimated: During the day, you'll have the opportunity to pick up your Coyote Card student ID, set up your USD online account, complete your online housing application/exemption pre order your books or meet for an individual visit with our financial aid staff.
- Take a Tour
Campus tours available at the conclusion of your program