Anthropology, College of Arts & Sciences
UE East Hall 109
Archaeological research in Midwestern US and Eastern Europe. Specialties in computer applications and Museum Studies culminating in design of virtual museum exhibits.
Archaeology of North America, World Regional Geography Museum Studies
Prehistoric Archaeology of South Dakota, European Prehistory, Computer Applications
- Ph D, Anthropology, University of Kansas/Lawrence, 1979
- M.Phil, Anthropology, University of Kansas/Lawrence, 1975
- MA, Anthropology, University of Kansas/Lawrence, 1974
- Took Anthropology courses, Washington State University, 1974
- BA, Anthropology, University of Kansas/Lawrence, 1971
- Archaeological Excavations at Bliss Bone Bed, (1995 - 2000)
- Digital Methods in Archaeology, Center for Teaching and Learning, (2011 - 2011)
Awards and Honors:
- Harrington Lecture, Arts and Sciences, 2003
- Burlington Northern Scholar, 1993
- Friend of Education, Vermillion Middle School, 1991
- Friend of Education, Vermillion Middle School, 1990
- Friend of Education, Jolley School, Vermillion, 1987
- Teacher of the Month, Mortar Board, USD, 1986
- Anthropology Honorary Society, Lambda Alpha, 1980
- Bradley, L. (2012, October). Last Megafauna Hunt in South Dakota. Presented at the South Dakota Archaeological Society Annual Meeting, Vermillion, SD.
- Bradley, L. (2000). Site Tour of Vermillion. Presented at the Archaeological Site Tour, Vermillion, SD.
- Bradley, L. (2000). The Bliss Bone Deposit: Early Archaic in Southeastern South Dakota. Presented at the Plains Anthropological Conference, Minneapolis, MN.