- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- M.A. in speech-language pathology
- Au.D. in audiology
We have developed a Strategic Plan, which focuses on the five primary goals and strategic issues identified as priorities by the College of Arts & Sciences and the University of South Dakota:
We also are committed to providing clinical services to the public in conjunction with the clinical education of our students.
We offer a wide variety of scholarships and awards for students majoring in communication disorders. Scholarship opportunities are announced each spring semester for awarding at our annual Spring Banquet. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about these.
Freshman scholarship information is available through the Financial Aid Office.
The National Student Speech-Language and Hearing Association (NSSLHA) offers an opportunity to get to know faculty and other students by sponsoring social and educational events throughout the year.
Benefits of the organizations:
- Discounts for ASHA membership.
- ASHA's Employment Referral Service (ERS), excellent to use when looking for Clinical Fellowship Year position.
- Access to professional literature.
- Opportunity to interact with professionals.
- Assistance in the transition from student to professional.
- Professional growth from participation in NSSLHA activities and programs.
- Local chapter--scholarships and favorable consideration for graduate school application.