Software Engineering Distributed Systems
Cyberinfrastructure Bioinformatic Workflows Distributed databases
- An Interdisciplinary Student Teaching Innovation: A Health Science and Arts and Sciences Teaching Synergy , University of South Dakota Provost Teaching Innovation Fund
- IDeA Networks of Biomedical Research Excellence, NIH
- TRPGR - Integrating the BioExtract Server with the iPlant Collaborative, NSF, (2011 - 2014)
- Cyberinfrastructure for (Comparative) Plant Genome Research through PlantGDB, NSF, (2006 - 2011)
- Lushbough, C., Bouhlal, Y., Jennewein, D., Phylogenetic Analysis Workflow Using the BioExtract Server, BioComp'11.
- Lushbough, C., Bouhlal, Y., Jennewein, D., Anderson, B., Reynoldson, J., Maamouri, W., Hentati, F., Amouri, R., (2011), Computational analysis of a novel SACS gene mutation with BioExtract server, J Mol Neurosci, vol. 44, iss. 1, pp. 53-8.
- Lushbough, C., Jennewein, D., Brendel, V., (2011), The BioExtract Server: a web-based bioinfromatic workflow platform, Nucl. Acids Res, vol. 39, iss. W528-W532.
- Lushbough, C., Kelley, B., (2010), : Experimental Learning and Student Attitudes, Academic Exchange Quarterly , vol. 14, iss. 1, pp. 170-174.
- Lushbough, C., Brendel, V., (2010), An overview of the BioExtract Server: a distributed, Web-based system for genomic analysis, Springer, vol. 680, pp. 361-369.
- Lushbough, C., Bergman , M., Lawrence, C., Jennewein, D., Brendel, V., (2010), BioExtract server--an integrated workflow-enabling system to access and analyze heterogeneous, distributed biomolecular data. , IEEE/ACM Trans Comput Biol Bioinform , vol. 7, iss. 1, pp. 12-24.
- Lushbough, C.
- Lushbough, C. (2013, January). The BioExtract Server: a Web Based Bioinformatic Workflow Platform. Presented at the Plant and Animal Genome Conference XXI, San Diego, CA.
- Lushbough, C. (2013, January). Bringing the Biologist Closer to Computational Thinking. Presented at the The National Science Foundation’s National Plant Genome Initiative Workshop, San Diego, CA.
- Lushbough, C. (2010, April). Plenary Address: Lushbough, C., “BioExtract Server – a Web-based, Distributed System for Bioinformatic Workflow Analysis. Presented at the South Dakota Academy of Science 95th Annual Meeting, Spearfish South Dakota.