ESL Summer Institute
Learn and improve your English skills in the heartland of the United States.
- An intensive four-week program designed to help participants improve their English communication skills.
- For international students and non-native English speakers who want to strengthen their English language reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills to achieve higher performance for the TOEFL Exam, university studies, career advancement or personal growth.
- Classes are small and supportive, and held Monday through Friday under the guidance of a professional staff.
- Personal one-on-one tutoring and many opportunities to explore the diverse culture and beautiful countryside of the Midwestern United States.
- We will assist you in all aspects of preparing for the TOEFL, including helping you register and providing transportation to the exam site.
- Students receive a Certificate of Achievement upon completion of the ESL Summer Institute.
- English Oral Communication:
- Learn and improve your pronunciation, listening comprehension, presentation skills and conversational English.
- English Reading and Writing:
- Broaden your English vocabulary and strengthen your ability to read and write English-including academic English and English for special purposes.
- English Grammar:
- Learn and review English grammar.
- United States Cultural Literacy:
- Explore U.S. traditions, customs, food, music, movies and past times with your instructors and classmates.
- Activities may include trips to the beautiful Black Hills and Badlands of South Dakota, the Lewis and Clark Trail, Native American pow wows, nearby urban areas and cultural attractions, and much more.
I would never forget the experience of the ESL summer program. Here you can meet some international students, some great English teachers and learn some American culture! Don't hesitate
- Hao Mei - China
The class, the trip and the teachers are so awesome! It is the most significant experience in my life. I will never forget this summer. Hopefully you can come to enjoy the summer here!
- Xiang Yu - China