Languages, Linguistics and Philosophy: Spanish, College of Arts & Sciences
USL Slagle Hall/Auditorium 308
Spanish Literature Spanish Culture Science Fiction
Golden Age Theater Power Relationships Women and Early Feminism Disguise and Identity Science Fiction
- Ph D, Spanish, Vanderbilt University, 2006
- MA, Spanish, The University of Virginia, 2001
- BA, Spanish / German, Brigham Young University, 1999
- Turner, . (2013, November). Copying the Unreal: The Multiple Imitations in the Balcony Scene of Don Gil. Presented at the 2013 AHCT/OUT OF THE WINGS Symposium on Golden Age Theater, BATH, Bath England.
- Turner, . (2013, March). Bad Medicine: Pride, Love, and Desire in El Amor Médico.. Presented at the Association for Hispanic Classical Theater, El Paso TX.
- Turner, . (2013, January). "Multiple Me: The Proliferation of identity on Tirso de Molina's 'El Amor Medico'". Presented at the Humanities Research Forum, USD.
- Turner, . (2012, October). C:\Users\rob.turner\Dropbox\Academics\The Lover, the Healer and the Fury Women Out of Place in Three Golden Age Comedias. Presented at the Mid-America Conference on Hispanic Literature, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.