Internship Employer Forms

Below are three forms required of the internship employer or supervisor in order for our political science majors to obtain academic credit for their work.

  • Form B is required prior to the beginning of the internship.
  • Form E is required midway through the internship.
  • Form G is required at the end of the internship.

All forms can be emailed to or faxed (Attention: Eric Jepsen) to 605-677-8808.

Contact Us

Eric Jepsen
Undergraduate Internship Coordinator
Dakota Hall 233C
University of South Dakota
414 E. Clark Street
Vermillion, South Dakota 57069
Office phone: 605-677-6317
Department phone: 605-677-8873
Fax: 605-677-8808