Political Science, College of Arts & Sciences
Jackie Faulhaber, Lecturer and ILA member, has several years of experience helping organizations in government, business, and church sectors become more effective in reaching their vision, mission, goals, and objectives.
Leadership theory and practice; ethics in leadership; organization management and behavior; social change and leadership; public policy formulation and implementation; organizational culture and behavior; philosophy, worldview, and historical influences in leadership; and, program evaluation and research.
Justice, liberty, and virtue in leadership; influence of culture, worldview and faith in leadership; ethics and virtue in public leadership; and, strategic leadership.
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership, Regent University School of Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship, 2008
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Organizational Leadership, Organizational Leadership, Regent University School of Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship, 2006
- MPA, Master of Public Administration, Troy State University, 1994
- BA, Human Resource Management, Saint Leo University, 1993
- Diploma in Electronic Technology, Calibration and Metrology, U.S. Air Force Calibration and Metrology, 1987