USD Office for Institutional Diversity
The University of South Dakota values an inclusive and welcoming environment, conducive to the exploration and discovery of diversity. We are committed to creating opportunities for students, faculty, staff and administration to experience a variety of perspectives to prepare them for living and working in a world where everyone belongs!
Visit our Website for more information and helpful links.
Indians into Psychology Programs
- Indians into Doctoral Psychology Education (InPSYDE)
- University of Montana Indians into Psychology Program (InPsych)
- Utah State University American Indian Support Program
- Oklahoma State University American Indians Into Psychology (AIIP)
American Psychological Association Diversity Links
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Practice Directorate
- Public Interest Directorate
- Office of Ethnicity Minority Affairs
- Disability Issues
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Concerns
- Women's Programs
- APA Minority Fellowship Program (MFP)
- APASSC Web for Graduate Students: Funding & Grants
- APA Graduate Students (APAGS)
Other Psychology Links
- APA Information for Students
- Asian American Psychological Association
- Society for Indian Psychologists (SIP)
- Association for Black Psychologists (ABPsi)
- Clinical Psychology Graduate School: A Guide to Getting In
- Graduate School and Careers in Psychology
- National Center for American Indian and Alaska Native Mental Health Research
General Diversity Links
- Cultural Competence Resources
- Native Web (Resources for Indigenous Cultures Around the World)
- Society for Cross-Cultural Research
- Diversity Inc.
- Native Studies Department
The Native Studies program provides education, research and experience to prepare for living and working in a multicultural world.
- Clinical Psychology
The Clinical Program prepares clinical psychologists who will work effectively as scientist-practitioners within the culturally diverse world. The program offers a broad exposure to a variety of clinical and research training opportunities with children, adolescents and adults.
- Psychology Department
Our Psychology program is the most comprehensive in the state of South Dakota and has won several national awards for excellence. The curriculum provides coverage of the core areas of general and experimental psychology as well as exposure to psychological applications in several areas.
- USD Admissions