Psychology, College of Arts & Sciences
USD South Dakota Union 303A
General Psychology, and all applied fields (I/O Psychology, Human Factors, Consumer Psychology)
Aviation Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Organizational Culture, Applications of HCI and I/O Psychology to Educational Settings, Consumer Psychology
- Ph D, Applied Experimental Psychology, Kansas State University, 1998
- MS, Experimental Psychology, Kansas State University, 1995
- BS, Psychology, The University of South Dakota, 1991
- Nordyke, S., Braunstein, R., Benson, N., Peterson, D., SD2009-03 Evaluation of Driver Education in South Dakota.
- Peterson, D., (2013), Usability Heuristics for eText and Digital Course Materials, Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education, iss. 2013, p. 6 pages.
- Hackemer, K., Peterson, D., (2005), The University of South Dakota Palm Initiative: A Case Study, RoutledgeFalmer, pp. 157-63.
Awards and Honors:
- Professor of the Year, Psi Chi/Psychology Club, 2009
- Belbas-Larson Award for Teaching Excellence (Tenure Track), University of South Dakota, 2002
- Honorary Member of Golden Key, Golden Key, 2000
- Professor of the Year, Order of Omega, 2000
- Faculty Member of the Year, P.E.R.F.E.C.T (Residential Life Program), 1998