AACSB International Accreditation
We know you could choose anywhere to obtain a business education so what sets us apart from the others?
A business school with AACSB International Accreditation distinction represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education and part of our mission statement at Beacom School of Business.
AACSB International accreditation means that the School of Business:
- Manages resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advances business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provides high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivates meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produces graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.