Summer Accounting Institute
High school students from South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota and North Dakota interested in accounting are encouraged to attend USD's Summer Accounting Institute.
2014 Accounting Institute Dates: July 13- 17
Education & Exploration
- Learn about exciting careers in the accounting profession.
- Meet national, regional and local employers who hire USD's accounting graduates.
- Visit a public accounting firm.
- Spend time with USD's accounting and business faculty.
- Meet other students with similar interests.
- Three $500 scholarships to attend the Beacom School of Business are awarded at the conclusion to students who have shown outstanding enthusiasm and knowledge of the accounting profession and who want to pursue an Accounting degree at USD.
Why You Should Attend
- Receive one general college credit from USD at no cost.
- Meet fellow students from other high schools and make lasting friendships.
- Enjoy great food, fun and games.
- Visit a nationally known accounting firm and regional business.
- Win a scholarship to Beacom School of Business.
- Explore the only AACSB International accredited business school in South Dakota.
- Explore the field of accounting and the many opportunities available to accounting graduates!.
Read About the 2014 Institute
Find Us on: