Board of Governors
The Board of Governors is composed of outstanding business and industrial leaders. It serves in an advisory capacity to Beacom School of Business.The group renders an invaluable service by bridging any gap between the school and its practical work with businesses in the region.
This intimate and cooperative relationship between USD and the business community adds vitality to classroom instruction and increases our sphere of practical service to the economic growth of South Dakota and surrounding area.
- Miles Beacom, Premier Bankcard, Sioux Falls
- Al Bowden, Sencore, Sioux Falls
- Thomas Dempster, UBS, Sioux Falls
- John Fromelt, Midland Lauer & Fromelt, Sioux Falls
- Curtis Hage, Home Federal Savings, Sioux Falls
- Richard Held, UBS Paine Webber, Chicago, Ill.
- Boyd Hopkins, CorTrust Bank, Sioux Falls
- Gary Junso, John Morrell Company, Sioux Falls
- Steve Kirby, Bluestem Capital Company, Sioux Falls
- Al Kurtenbach, Daktronics, Inc., Brookings
- Mark Mickelson, Mickelson & Company, Sioux Falls
- Larry Ness, First Dakota Bank, Yankton
- David Owen, S.D. State Chamber of Commerce, Sioux Falls
- Jeff Parker, Parker Transfer, Sioux Falls
- Dennis Shull, Shull & Co., Indianola, Iowa
- Steve Sikorski, Sioux Falls
- Fred Slunecka, Avera McKennan, Sioux Falls
- Patrick Wingen, Aaladin Industries, Elk Point