Management, Marketing and Business Law, School of Business
UB Beacom Hall 323
After earning his bachelor's degree in Finance and working in the corporate world, Dr. Lonsdale returned to school for his Ph.D. in I/O psychology. He has not looked back.
Organizational Behavior, HR-related courses, Leadership
Organziational justice, aggression in the workplace, and leadership processes.
- Ph D, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, The University of Akron, 2010
- MA, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, The University of Akron, 2004
- BBA, Finance, Iowa State University of Science and Technology, 1991
- Lonsdale, D., (2013), Interactional justice and emotional abuse: Two sides of the same coin?, Arts and Social Sciences Journal, vol. 56, pp. 1-6.
- Lonsdale, D., (2012), A mediation model of employee attitudes and behaviors utilizing organizational justice and emotional abuse: Distal vs. proximal factors, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, vol. 2, iss. 4, pp. 251-268.
- Lonsdale, D., (2012), The interactive effects of leader-member exchange and the feedback environment: A potent combination…for some, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, vol. 4, iss. 6, pp. 16-31.
- Lonsdale, D. (2014, May). Intentions to Cheat: The Role of Planned Behavior and Goal-Related Personality Facets. Presented at the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, IL.
- Lonsdale, D. (2013, May). The Interactive Effects of Leader-Member Exchange and Feedback Environment. Presented at the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, IL.
- Lonsdale, D. (2012, May). Norm-Violations and Self-Construed Courteous Drivers: A Limitation of Self-Construal Social Bias. Presented at the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, IL.