Jing (Bob) Fang
Accounting and Finance, School of Business
UB Beacom Hall 233
Jing Fang, an assistant professor in accounting, received his PhD from the Louisiana State University in 2012 after three-year study in the accounting PhD program and joined USD in 2012.
Advanced Accounting Theory, Principels of Accounting I (Financial Accounting), Intermediate Accounting, Financial Statements Analysis
Capitla Market-Based Accounting Research, Corporate Governance, Executive Compensation
- Ph D, Accounting, Louisiana State University, 2012
- MS, MIS, University of Oklahoma, 2008
- MBA, General Management, China Europe International Business School, 2004
- BE, Industrial Automation, East China University of Science and Technology, 1998
- Zhang, J., Hao, L., Fang, J., Does Voluntary Adoption of XBRL Reduce Cost of Equity Capital?, International Journal of Accounting and Information Management.
- Fang, J., Zhang, J., Hao, L., SOX, CEO's, and CFO's Perception of Costs and Benefits of Eaming Management and Magnitude of Eamings Management, Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly / Matthew Bender, vol. 63, iss. 1.