Health Services Administration, School of Business
UB Beacom Hall 227
Undergraduate in business administration, MBA, Doctor of Health Administration (DHA). Thirty five years of healthcare administration. Retired in 2009. Current teaching positions for undergraduate and graduate healthcare classes.
Health Administration undergraduate and graduate level
Qualitative and Quantitative on healthcare, healthcare administration, and healthcare administration education.
- DHA: Doctor of Health Administration, Health Administration, University of Phoenix, 2010
- MBA, MBA, University of South Dakota, 1987
- BA, Business and Accounting, Augustana College, 1975
- Haberling, K., Hensel, B. (2013, January). Challenges in Changing the American Healthcare System. Presented at the Business Perspectives for the Medical Student, Lee Medical Building.
- Haberling, K. (2011, August). Provider Based Billing. Presented at the SD Medical Group Managemebt, Chamberlain.
- Haberling, K. (2011, April). Accountable Care Organizations. Presented at the SD Medical Group Management, Sioux Falls South Dakota.