Economics, MIS and Decision Sciences, School of Business
UB Beacom Hall 216
Principles of Economics, Applied Microeconomics, Managerial Economics, Environmental Economics, Statistics, and Production and Operations Management
Applied Microeconomics, Applied Statistical Methods, Online vs. F2F Teaching, Environmental Economics, and Optimization.
- Ph D, Economics, Swiss Management Center,
- MBA, Business Administration, University of South Dakota, 2010
- BA, Economics, University of South Dakota, 2009
- BBA, Management, University of South Dakota, 2009
- The Economic Impact of South Dakota's State Parks, South Dakota Department of Game, Fish, and Parks, (2012 - 2014)
- Weinandt, M., Allgrunn, M. (2014, January). Is Shopping at Walmart an Inferior Good. Presented at the American Economic Association Annual Meeting, Philidelphia, PA.
- Birkeland, K., Weinandt, M., Carr, D. (2013, January). Students Outcomes in Principles: Online vs Face to Face Delivery. Presented at the American Economic Association Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA.
- Birkeland, K., Weinandt, M., Carr, D. (2012, April). Students Outcomes in Principles: Online vs Face to Face Delivery. Presented at the Midwest Economic Association Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL.
- Allgrunn, M., Ring, R., Weinandt, M. (2008, June). Using Micro-Databases for Undergraduate Research. Presented at the Council on Undergraduate Research 2008 National Conference, St. Joseph, MN.