Management, Marketing and Business Law, School of Business
UB Beacom Hall 231
Organizational Behavior, Leadership Development, Business Strategy
Emotional intelligence, perceptual biases, entrepreneurship
- Ph D, Business, Washington State University, 2006
- MA, Public Administration, University of Idaho, 1998
- BA, Communications / Photography, Brigham Young University, 1982
- Kruml, S. M., Yockey, M., Developing the emotionally intelligent leader: Instructional issues. , Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies.
- Yockey, M., Kruml, S. M., (2009), Everything is relative: But relative to what? Defining and identifying reference points., Journal of Business and Management, vol. 15, iss. 1, pp. 95-109.
Awards and Honors:
- Outstanding Advisor of the Year, SIFE (recently renamed enactus), 2012