The study of marketing gives students the skills to analyze and understand the field of marketing and the influences that affect marketing strategy. Marketing supports the success of an organization through the management of the organization's relationship with its customers.
Marketing skills will help you:
- Create exchanges that satisfy needs and wants of customers while providing revenue and other benefits to the organization.
- Create new products, research customer behaviors, and promote, price and distribute products and services.
- Create unique product and service offerings that distinguish the organization from its competitors.
- Support and establish mutually beneficial long-term customer relationships.
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Marketing
1. On Campus - Vermillion, SD
2. University Center - Sioux Falls, SD