Management, Marketing and Business Law, School of Business
25 year career in the direct marketing industry followed by my instructor position at USD BSOB in marketing
Core business courses and Retail Management
- MBA, Business Management, Loyola University of Chicago, 1983
- BS, Economics, South Dakota State University, 1973
- Gillispie, M., Reinke, R., Roach, L., How an Introductory Survey of Business Course Can be Used to Teach First Year/Freshman Success Skills and Business, Oxford Journal (ISSN 1551-4498) .
- Rosacker, K., Ragothaman, S., Gillispie, M., (2009), Financial Literacy of Freshmen Business School Students, College Student Journal, vol. 43:2, iss. June 2009, pp. pp. 391-399.
- Wergin, R., Tracy, D., Gillispie, M. (2013, September). An Update of Retail Trade Patterns in South Dakota. Presented at the Conference on International Business and Contemporary Issues in Business, Rapid City, South Dakota USA.
- Gillispie, M. (2008, June). Students Can Start Their Education Experience Only Once – How an Introductory Survey of Business Course Can Be Used To Teach First Year/freshmen Success Skills and Business Discipline Integration. Presented at the Oxford Business and Economics Conference, Oxford, UK.
- Gillispie, M., Roach, L., (2006, October). Real Business’ School Using Unique Instructional Strategies within a First Year Experience Course.. Presented at the Global Conference on Business and Economics, Cambridge, Ma.
- Huckabee, G., Gillispie, M. (2006, September). “Assessment Report – Coyoteopoly” . Presented at the Midwest Consortium for Service-Learning in Higher Education,, Lincoln, Ne.
- Reinke, R., Roach, L., Gillispie, M. (2005, October). Adding Substance to the Business School’s First Year Experience Curriculum. Presented at the Conference of the International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning, Coco Beach, Florida.