The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program is a highly competitive, three-phase grant program.
The SBIR program provides $2.5 billion dollars per year through 4,800 awards to small businesses to develop new products and processes that address federal research and development needs. Eleven federal agencies participate, so topics range from new corps to new weapons systems and from renewable energy to pollution monitoring.
- Federal Agencies
- Three Phases
- Due Dates & Special Requirements
- Finding SBIR Topics
- Resource Links
What We Do:
- One-on-One Counseling
- Assistance with Federal Registrations
- Identify Funding Opportunities
- Link You with University Researchers
- Proposal Editing
- Publish Monthly Newsletters