Facility & Services
Increase your odds of success. If you are thinking of starting a business, we offer resources and assistance to help you get started right.
- Space in the Vermillion Chamber of Commerce Building (located at 116 Market St.)
- Conference rooms, meeting rooms, reception area
- Storage area
- Parking lot and side street parking
- Resource library
- Office services (janitorial, notary, mail service, copier, fax, phone)
- Computers and internet access
- Personalized consulting
- Strategic planning
- Business & market analysis
- Marketing, accounting, finance, human resources, insurance, technology & business tools
- Networking events
Business Financial Resources:
- Access to capital
- Budgeting assistance
- Assistance with loan applications
- Community education classes
- USD Entrepreneurship classes
- USD master-level classes
- Professional development training
Beacom School of Business Entrepreneurial Support:
Clients have access to business planning, financing options, counseling and business workshops through these SERP affiliates:
- Beacom School of Business
- SD Small Business Development Center
- Manufacturing & Technology Solutions (MTS)
- Procurement Technical Assistant Center (PTAC)
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
Additional Entrepreneurial Support:
There is a wealth of resources for small businesses. SERP works closely with a number of these organizations to support our clients. Please visit their websites for more information on the services these organizations provide.
Clients have access to space in the Vermillion Chamber of Commerce Building located at 116 Market St., Vermillion.
Clients have a professional setting in the Vermillion Chamber of Commerce Building to conduct business, whether meeting with a customer or participating in training.
Clients also have access to incubator facility space at The Beacom School of Business on the campus of The University of South Dakota.
The Beacom School of Business offers additional conference room space and business services.