The Beacom School of Business strives to create a transformative learning community that will make us the business school of choice for high quality students and employers and will drive economic development in South Dakota and the region.
- Recruit and retain high quality students
- Enhance student engagement
- Develop innovative curriculum
- Champion entrepreneurship, innovation and ethics
- Strengthen and leverage relationships with businesses, governments and communities
- Market and promote the Beacom School of Business
- Promote faculty excellence
- Improve national rankings
The Beacom School of Business' mission is excellence in undergraduate and graduate education that develops successful future business leaders. We deliver high value to our students, employers and community through distinctive teaching and learning supported by significant intellectual and professional contributions and meaningful service.
- Undergraduate and graduate education
- Faculty commitment to teaching, student learning and student engagement
- Intellectual and professional contributions
- Service and community contributions
- Ethical decision-making
- Diversity and inclusiveness