Management, Marketing and Business Law, School of Business
UB Beacom Hall 307
I have a diverse background in Law, Business Startups, Management, and the Military. I have had over 10 years in the classroom; teaching a broad range of subjects.
I am specifically interested in the areas of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development and management. Both require high levels of integration of subject matter, keeping it interesting for both myself and the students.
Economic impacts of key bankruptcy policies and laws Entrepreneurial risk taking by significant net worth individuals Relational aspects of information, time, and risk within strategic decisional context
- Post Doctrate Studies, Managment, Univesity of Florida, 2009
- JD, JD, University of South Dakota, 1988
- BS, Accounting/Business Administration, Univesity of South Dakota, 1985
Awards and Honors:
- Nominated for Belbus Larson Teach Award, 2013
- Meritorious Service, Commendation and Achievement Medals, US AirForce, 2002