Paint the Town Red Rules
This year the Dakota Days Committee is incorporating some new events during the week of Dakota Days to spike student involvement and school spirit. We are having a spirit contest throughout the week in an attempt to get more students involved in Dakota Days. One of the events in the spirit contest is "Paint the Town Red". We are asking local businesses to allow USD student organizations to paint their storefront windows to create a community filled with Coyote Spirit.
Our goal is to have a 2013 Dakota Days Coyote on the windows of every business in Vermillion. Let's make the 2013 Dakota Days an unforgettable week, full of spirit, community, and Coyote Pride!
Key Window Painting Information:
- All windows will be painted by students by Wednesday, October 2.
- Neither the Dakota Days Executive Board nor participating student organizations will be responsible for providing painting/decorating supplies.
- The contest will be judged on effort, creativity, and incorporation of University spirit and Coyote pride.
- The business with the winning window, along with the student
group who painted the window, will be recognized at the Dakota Days football game during half-time.
- All entries must be completed online using the below form.
To participate please complete the Paint the Town Red Registration Form.