Parade Registration Form
The Dakota Days parade is one of the largest and oldest parades in South Dakota. Thousands of students and residents from the community and the surrounding area will be at the parade on Saturday. As a member of the Vermillion Community, it is our hope that you will take advantage of this experience and help us make this year’s event truly memorable!
Key Parade Information:
- The parade will begin on TBD.
- Check-in will be at the corner of W. Main and Carr St.
- To be eligible for judging please check-in by 8:30 a.m.
- Non-judged floats should be checked in by 9:30 a.m.
- Parade begins at Main St. and High St. and ends at Plum St. and Clark St.
- Note: The parade check-in and route has not changed from the previous year.
- You must create your own design and provide your own supplies.
- Plaques will be awarded to the top three community entries.
The following parade registration form must be submitted by 5 p.m. Friday, September 20.