Prevention Services educates and empowers students to make informed choices about:
- Mental health and substance use through educational programming
- Collaborative partnerships for campus and community outreach
- Planned campus-wide events
e-CHUG (Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO is an evidence-based, personalized online prevention alcohol intervention. The Alcohol e-CHUG prepares students for challenges by:
- Providing students with campus-specific social norms information
- Identifying individualized risk factors
- Identifying dangers behaviors and destructive drinking habit
Planned Campus-wide Prevention Events
- Nikki's Fund
Designed as a preemptive measure, Nikki's Fund assists USD students with mental health concerns beyond their financial capabilities.
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR)
Just as people trained in CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver help save thousands of lives each year, people trained in QPR learn how to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crisis and how to question, persuade, and refer someone to help. QPR training is available upon request.
Contact email@example.com or call 605-677-5777 for more information.
- Vermillion Prevention Coalition