Welcome to SGA
Welcome to the home of USD's Student Government Association. As the liaison between students, administration, faculty and the South Dakota Board of Regents, SGA strives to enhance communication, understanding and cooperation throughout the University. We strive for academic, social, and community development to promote the best interests of students and the entire University community.
SGA is charged with allocating money to student organizations each year to provide cultural, recreational, educational and social opportunities outside of the classroom. We are proud to sponsor so many enriching programs and to encourage constructive discourse. Please look around our website to learn about all the opportunities to be involved with SGA.
Welcome to USD! Go Yotes!
External Communications Manager
SGA Office Manager/Business Manager Application
To apply, you will need the following documents:
- Application Form
- Current Resume
The positions that are open are as follows:
- Office Manager
- Document meetings
- Keep SGA organized and efficient
- Maintain online Google Docs system
- Nonvoting member of Student Org Room Council
- Business Manager
- Advise student organizations on eligibility requirements, funding restrictions, and the reimbursement process
- Keep track of SGA account balances
- Nonvoting member of Finance Committee