***Both same day and future appointments may be scheduled.***
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment please call 605-624-9111.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can make an appointment?
- Full or part-time students who pay the General Activity Fee. Students who are taking face to face classes- not online.
Is there a fee?
- There is not a charge for an office visit with a provider.
How do I make an appointment?
- Call USD Student Health Services main phone number (605) 624-9111. We recommend calling as soon as possible in the day when scheduling same day appointments because these appointment times fill up quickly.
- Students with an urgent care need may "walk-in" without an appointment and wait for the next available time to be examined. We will try and fit you in between appointments. Keep in mind there could be a wait time depending on the clinics schedule and availability of the provider.
- For students who have an existing account, you can request an appointment through your Sanford MyChart account. View the Sanford MyChart Brochure or visit www.mysanfordchart.org for more information.
What to bring to your appointment
- University of South Dakota Student Identification Card - Coyote Card
- Medical Insurance Card
- Photo ID - state issued identification
- Payment Method
What to expect at check in for your first appointment
- Medical History Information Form
- HIPAA Consent Form
- Consent for Treatment Form
- Student Health Consent Form
- Take your Photo - Smile!