Coyote Village Residence Hall
901 Rose St., Vermillion, SD 57069
USD's newest residence hall complex, Coyote Village, located just south of the DakotaDome is a four-story, 175-unit complex that provides suite-style and apartment living for 546 students. Not only does it offer privacy and the convenience of living on campus, it also has a convenience store, central laundry facility and a SMART room. Coyote Village also helps reduce its impact on the world as it was awarded the LEED Silver Certification for environmental impact and sustainability. View the LEED Certification Information.
Coyote Village's suites/apartments allow you to be as social or as private as you want. While there is a communal kitchen and living room that offer a great place for roommates to come together, you also have your own private bedroom and share a bathroom with one other resident. Although the suites/apartments are single gender, the floors are coed. When you think about it, it's the nicest place to live in town.
- First year students are allowed to live in Coyote Village; it is not restricted to Sophomores & above.
- Single gender two-and four-bedroom options for students
- Private bathrooms shared by no more than two students
- Fully-furnished units - beds, dresser, desk and desk chair, couch
- Basic cable
- Extra long twin mattresses
- Reduced meal plan required for undergraduates
- Wireless access throughout building
- 42 inch high-definition television
- View All the Coyote Village Amenities
See Your Room
We understand that not everyone can make it to campus prior to the start of the semester. Because of this we have a See Your Room section which allows you to get a good look at where you'll be spending a significant amount of your time. We also provide detailed dimensions of desks, shelves, closets, dressers, night stands, etc.
Connect With Us!
|Like us on Facebook|
Ready to Apply for Housing?
Visit the Apply for Housing page for more detailed information.