McFadden Residence Hall
808 N. University St., Vermillion, SD 57069
Students may want more privacy than the traditional living situations. McFadden Hall offers that privacy, and at the same time, affords you the convenience of living close to campus.
At McFadden Hall you get all the extras of living off-campus without being nickeled and dimed along the way. You pay all your bills up front, leaving you free from worry throughout the semester. You get the choice of whether you want to purchase a full University meal plan or a reduced meal plan. Each kitchen comes complete with microwave, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. You also have the convenience of staying in your residence during break periods, at no additional cost, if you choose.
McFadden's 25 four-person apartments allow you to be as social or as private as you want to be. Each individualized room is furnished and has the conveniences of cable TV and high-speed Internet. A communal kitchen and living room offers a great place for roommates to come together.
The apartments can be coed or single gender. Parking garages are available at an extra cost and laundry rooms are available on the second and third floors.
- Single bedrooms with common area in the kitchen and living room
- Four-bedroom air-conditioned apartments
- Moveable beds, dressers, bookcase, desk and desk chair in each room
- Basic cable and high-speed Internet connection in each bedroom
- Limited garage space at additional cost; parking permit not included in rental price
- Microwave, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Reduced meal plan required
- Window blinds
- Laundry rooms on second and third floors
- Extra long twin mattresses
- Utilities included
- Close to Fine Arts, DakotaDome, Muenster University Center and the Wellness Center
Ready to Apply for Housing?
Visit the Apply for Housing page for more detailed information.