University Housing knows that your housing needs are not limited to between August and May, and we're here to help!
Overview of Summer Housing
Summer Housing is available to current USD students as well as to USD summer program participants. Non-USD students must be affiliated with a USD department to stay in summer housing. Summer housing generally begins the week after the conclusion of the spring semester in May and ends the last week of summer school classes in the beginning of August. Summer housing rates are available for the whole summer or on a weekly basis. Typically, summer housing is located in Coyote Village and Brookman Hall, which offer students/participants five different room types to choose from.
As summer term approaches, current information about the summer term will be listed below, including how to apply, what residence halls are available, and summer housing rates.
Summer housing applications are now available for Summer 2013! Review the information below to see the available summer residence halls, how to apply, and summer housing rates.
Available Summer Residence Halls
How to Apply
Below are the requirements and application steps for summer housing for each applicant group. Be sure to read the qualifications and application steps carefully to apply for summer housing.
Current USD Students
- Any USD student currently enrolled with the institution can take advantage of summer housing.
- Apply for Summer Housing by logging into the myU Portal and visiting the Summer Housing Page. You will need your USD username and password to login.
- Click on the "Online Housing Application System link to begin filling out a summer application. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application.
USD Summer Program/Workshop Participants
- These applicants must be affiliated with a USD summer program/workshop managed by a department on-campus at USD.
- Applicants must pay for their summer housing in full upon check-in.
- Apply for summer program/workshop housing via our
Online Summer Housing Form.
Summer Housing Rates
For more information view the Housing Costs.