Membership to the USD Wellness Center is Open to Everyone!
Each membership option provides full access to the Wellness Center's many amenities and includes:
- Wellness Center orientation tour
- Access to the DakotaDome pool
- All Group Fitness classes
- One free personal training session
Wellness Center Features
- 61,000 square-foot facility
- State-of-the-art workout equipment
- Multi-story climbing wall
- Multipurpose Activity Court (MAC)
- Large open workout space with treadmills, exercise bicycles, elliptical machines, stretching mats
- Weight room space with free weights & strength-training equipment
- Multiple recreation courts for basketball & volleyball
- Two racquetball courts
- Group fitness studios for aerobics, Pilates & yoga
- A three-lane walking/jogging track
- Locker rooms
To begin your membership, print and complete a membership application and bring to the Wellness Center for processing.
- Membership Application
- Emergency Contact & Facility Use Guidelines Form
- Adult Waiver Form
- Minor Waiver Form
- Be aware of all Wellness Center Rules & Regulations
A health history form and waiver should be submitted for each non-student member, including children. Cash, check or credit card will be accepted. Faculty and staff may choose to have payroll deduction. Auto deductions will be taken out of accounts on the 5th of every month.
|*Monthly Rate||*Yearly Rate|
|Guest (non-member)||$5 guest pass||---|
|Student||Free with Student I.D.||Free|
|Locker Rental - Small (optional)||---||$75|
|Locker Rental - Large (optional)||---||$100|
|Parking Pass (optional)||---||See Parking Information|
*Price does not include tax.