We would like to know how we're doing so please take 5-10 minutes and fill out our Swimming Instructor Program Evaluation Survey. We appreciate the feedback.
Swim Lessons for All Ages and Abilities!
We are committed to offering quality swim lessons and are compliant with the American Red Cross Swim Lesson standards. American Red Cross courses offer something for everyone. Through a progressive approach, participants learn a variety of strokes, including the front crawl, back crawl, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke and butterfly. They are also introduced to a wide range of personal safety skills and diving techniques. Courses are fun and interactive with hands-on training.
Register for Swim Lessons
- Spring 2013 Session Dates (Mar. 11 - May 24)
- Summer 2013 Session Dates (July 8 - 18)
- Swim Lesson Class Descriptions
- Registration is open for the May 13-23 Session.
- Pre-Registration opens for the Summer (July 8-18) session on Friday, May 3, at 8 a.m. Registrations will be processed in person, by phone, and by email. If you have a specific time requirement it is recommended that you come to the Wellness Center as early in the day as possible.
- Phone 1: (605) 677-8803
- Phone 2: (605) 677-8817
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Lesson Class Schedule
- Spring 2013 Session 3 - Swim Lesson Schedule - (May 13 - 23)
- Summer 2013 Session 1 - Swim Lesson Schedule - (July 8 - 18)
- Pre-School Aquatic Lessons
Advanced and Beginner classes are 30 minute lessons
- Learn to Swim
Levels 1 – 4a are 30 minute lessons
- Learn to Swim
Levels 4b – 6 are 45 minute lessons
$35/lesson for members
$45/lesson for non-members
- Pre-School Aquatics
- Private Lessons
- Parent/Child Aquatics
For children 6 months - 3 years old. Classes are 30 minutes.
For children 3-5 years old. Children will enroll in Preschool Beginner or Preschool Advanced. Lessons will be 30 minutes in length and limited to four swimmers per class. Cost is $45 per swimmer for non-members and $35 per swimmer for Wellness Center members.
Learn to Swim
Learn to Swim lessons are for children 6 years old and older. Levels 1-4a are 30 minute lessons; levels 4b-6 are 45 minutes. Class sizes are limited to 4 swimmers. The cost is $45 per swimmer for non-members and $35 per swimmer for Wellness Center members.
Private Swim Lessons
Private lessons are 30 minutes long and provide one-on-one swimming instruction. To schedule a private lesson, please contact Wendy Johnson at 605-677-8805 or email@example.com.
Private Lesson Rates
|Single||Group (2-4 people)|
|1 Private Lesson||$15||$15|
Adult Private Lessons
Adult private lessons are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-677-8805 for more information.