Youth basketball leagues are offered for grades 1-6. Games are played on Saturday mornings and offered through the USD Wellness Center. For questions contact Steve Mayer (Steve.Mayer@usd.edu) or 605-677-8804.
Six games will be played on Saturday mornings during the following dates from 9 a.m. - Noon.
- 1-2 Grade Boys (Jan. 3 - Feb. 7, 2015)
- 1-2 Grade Girls (Jan. 3 - Feb. 7, 2015)
- 3-4 Grade Boys (Jan. 3 - Feb. 7, 2015)
- 3-4 Grade Girls (Jan. 3 - Feb. 7, 2015)
- 5-6 Grade Boys (Oct. 25 - Dec. 6, 2014)
- 5-6 Grade Girls (Oct. 25 - Dec. 6, 2014)
Other Important Information
- Six games will be played on Saturday mornings 9 a.m. - noon on dates posted above
- Cost - $45 + tax per child. There will be a $5 discount offered for multiple child registrations
- A Skills Camp will be held prior to each season. Camps will be held on Saturday mornings.
- Volunteer coaches
- Head coaches will receive $10 discount. Each head coach can have one assistant coach. Assistant's child will be placed on head coach's team.
- Teams will decided by a draft of head coaches.
- Referees will be used for 3 - 4 grade and 5 - 6 grade divisions.
- 1-2 grade games played half-court on eight foot hoops in a 3 on 3 format.
- 3-6 grade games played full-court on regular sized hoops.
To register, please complete the registration form return with payment to the Wellness Center.