Youth basketball leagues are offered for grades 1-6. Games are played on Saturday mornings and offered through the USD Wellness Center. For questions contact Steve Mayer (Steve.Mayer@usd.edu) or 605-677-8804.
Please complete the Youth Basketball Registration Form and mail the form with payment to:
University of South Dakota
***Registration for grades 1-4 are due November 22, 2013***
Six games will be played on Saturday mornings during the following dates from 9 a.m. - Noon.
- 1-2 Grade Boys (Jan. 4 - Feb. 8, 2014)*
- 1-2 Grade Girls (Jan. 4 - Feb. 8, 2014)*
- 3-4 Grade Boys (Jan. 4 - Feb. 8, 2014)**
- 3-4 Grade Girls (Jan. 4 - Feb. 8, 2014)**
- 5-6 Grade Boys (Oct. 26 - Dec. 7, 2013)**
- 5-6 Grade Girls (Oct. 26 - Dec. 7, 2013)**
Other Important Information
- Cost is $45 per child and includes jersey, $5 discount for each additional child registered.
- Coaches will be volunteer, first child of each head coach will receive $10 discount, and each head coach can have one assistant coach. Assistant's child will be placed on head coach's team.
- Teams will be decided by a draft of head coaches.
- Referees will be used for 3-6 grade divisions.
- NEW! - Skills Camp held one week prior to season (Saturday morning).
*1-2 Grade games play half court on 8-foot hoops in a 3-on-3 format.
**3-6 Grade games played full court on regular sized hoops.