Dual Credit Courses
Earn College Credits from South Dakota's Flagship University
The University of South Dakota offers a variety of Dual Credit Courses in multiple locations. Dual credit courses are offered in multiple locations:
What is Dual Credit?
A dual credit course is a college course taken by a high school student for which the student earns both college and high school credit at the same time. By participating in the dual credit program, it enables students to make substantial progress toward their college degree before finishing high school.
Benefits of Dual Credit Courses:
- Get a jump start on their college education.
- Save on college costs, greater flexibility in scheduling and time to accomplish higher education goals.
- Exposure to different career tracks.
- Experience in college level courses and online learning.
- Students earn college credit at the low cost of $40 per credit hour.
- Positioning for scholarship opportunities.
Current Dual Credit Courses:
For more information about Dual Credit Courses offered at the University of South Dakota, please contact the Division of Continuing & Distance Education at 605-658-6140 or email@example.com