IT Consultant Academy Internship
Participants who successfully complete the Information Technology Consultant Academy undergraduate certificate program will have the opportunity to continue in the Academy by applying for an internship with Eagle Creek Software Services.
Upon acceptance into the internship program, students will work directly with Eagle Creek professionals to apply skills learned from the undergraduate courses in the program.
- Submit an internship application
- Fulfill the work experience requirement
- Optional 3-6 credit hours available*:
- 200 hours of internship for 3 credit hours
- 400 hours of internship for 6 credit hours
*Note: Participants will be responsible for paying tuition and fees if they register for a credit-bearing internship.
The Information Technology Consultant Academy Model: