M.B.A. - Sioux Falls - Hybrid
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) - Sioux Falls - Hybrid Delivery
The purpose of the Hybrid MBA program is to develop current and future leaders for business, industry and government, and to encourage those students who have an interest in teaching at the college level and an aptitude for an academic career to continue their work at the doctoral level. The emphases in this program are decision making, problem solving, understanding the role of business in society, and developing leadership ability and social responsibility to progress to positions of executive responsibility.
The minimum number of credit hours required for the Hybrid MBA program is 33 credit hours, 50 percent of which must be completed at the 700 level or above.
- The Hybrid program features both online and face-to-face courses for convenient delivery to working adults. Select courses may be offered as hybrid courses.
- You can begin the program any term - Fall, Spring or Summer.
- All classes can be taken face to face at University Center and the degree can be completed in as little as 24 months if the student begins the program in January of odd years. Otherwise, students can mix and match face to face and online classes. Select courses may also be offered as hybrid courses.
- You have up to 7 years to complete the program if you need the time to progress slowly.
- 16-week classes for Sioux Falls-based courses during Fall and Spring.
- The MBA may be earned with as few as 33 credit hours, or as many as 51, depending upon your academic background. An evaluation of prior academic credentials is completed during the application process and each eligible student receives an individualized degree completion plan with his or her acceptance letter. Most students have a degree plan of 33-42 credit hours.
- Completion of the Graduate Application Form
- One official transcript of all prior academic work showing undergraduate degree earned
- Two letters of recommendation - placed in separate, sealed envelopes and signed
- Statement of Purpose
- Non-refundable application fee of $35 made payable to the University of South Dakota
- Official copy of GMAT scores. If you have not registered for the GMAT, you can register
at The Official GMAT website