M.B.A. - Sioux Falls - Hybrid
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) - Sioux Falls - Hybrid Delivery
The University of South Dakota Beacom School of Business, established in 1927, has been continuously accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) since 1949. USD's MBA program has been accredited since 1965. AACSB International Accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education. You can be confident that the University of South Dakota's Master of Business Administration is a high quality degree that is well regarded by the business community.
The purpose of the Hybrid MBA program is to develop leaders for business, industry and government, and to encourage those students who have an interest in teaching at the college level and an aptitude for an academic career to continue their work at the doctoral level. The program emphases decision making, problem solving, understanding the role of business in society, and developing leadership ability and social responsibility to progress to positions of executive responsibility.
The minimum number of credit hours required for the Hybrid MBA program is 33 credit hours, 50 percent of which must be completed at the 700 level or above.
- The Hybrid program features both online and face-to-face courses for convenient delivery to working adults. Select courses may be offered in a hybrid format as a combination of online and face-to-face sessions.
- You can begin the program any term - Fall, Spring or Summer.
- You have up to 7 years to complete the program if you need the time to progress slowly.
- The MBA may be earned with as few as 33 credit hours, or as many as 51, depending upon your academic background. An evaluation of prior academic credentials is completed during the application process and each eligible student receives an individualized degree completion plan with his or her acceptance letter. Most students have a degree plan of 33-42 credit hours.
- Completed Graduate Application Form
- One official transcript of all prior academic work showing undergraduate degree earned
- Two letters of recommendation - placed in separate, sealed envelopes and signed *References must use the Recommendation Form
- Resume and statement of purpose
- Non-refundable application fee of $35 made payable to the University of South Dakota
- Official copy of GMAT scores. If you have not registered for the GMAT, you can register at The Official GMAT website
- International students must submit a financial statement and the TOEFL or IELTS.
- You must have a TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet based).
- A 6.0 or higher is required for the IELTS.
The priority application review dates for the MBA program are as follows:
Fall Semester: Apply by June 1
Spring Semester: Apply by October 1
Summer Semester: Apply by March 1
For more information, visit the Beacom School of Business.