M.A. in Counseling & Psychology in Education
Online Master of Arts in Counseling & Psychology in Education:
The Human Development and Educational Psychology program at the University of South Dakota's School of Education is a strong, dynamic program, with close mentorship from the Ph.D. faculty. The program provides flexibility for self-directed students to develop expertise in any of the following three core fields:
- Human Development, which explores the experiences that shape human growth,
- Cognition and Motivation, which assess the complexity of the forces that support learning and motivation, and
- Research and Statistics, which will prepare students to evaluate existing research and to conduct their own studies.
Further, the program is flexible enough to allow and encourage an interdisciplinary course of study.
- Completed Graduate Application form
- $35 non-refundable application fee
- Earned bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale
- The GRE General test is required with a minimum score of 148 in the Verbal section and 147 in the Quantitative section
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of professional goals
- One official transcript from each institution of higher learning attended
Note: Subject to faculty approval, those who do not meet all of the criteria above may be admitted on a provisional basis.
For more information about our online Master of Arts in Counseling and Psychology in Education with a Human Development & Educational Psychology specialization, Request More Information or contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-233-7937.