The Parent Partnership Program is designed to encourage collaboration between parents and guardians and the Children's Center through the following:
- Regular meetings where child care is provided
- Goal-setting and program enhancements through family/school parent involvement
- Communication between parents and center staff
- Connections to other parents at the center
- Parent training in conjunction with staff member training
- Partnership with the Head Start Program to enhance resources offered to parents
As we continue to have regular meetings, we will post the agendas and meeting minutes on this page.