School of Education graduates will be uniquely suited for teaching tomorrow's students with their ability to use 21st Century technology. In order to set our students apart in this regard, students enrolling as teacher education majors in the fall 2011 semester will be recommended to obtain an Apple laptop computer.
What you need:
- A personal computer is important to your academic and communication needs at college. Here are some tips on how to select a computer that will meet your needs at USD.
Get a laptop:
- The University of South Dakota has been ranked as one of the nation's "most wired" campuses, and with our wireless network coverage, a laptop computer offers you the most flexibility for your classes and other activities.
- Student Laptop Information
- Students in the School of Education are recommended to obtain an Apple 13" or 15" MacBook Pro to use in the teacher education curriculum.
- Recommended Apple Systems for the School of Education
A 13" or 15" MacBook Pro is recommended by the School of Education