Educational Psychology Program Goals
Goals of the Educational Psychology Program
- To provide all students with a strong foundation in human learning, instruction, development and measurement, as core components.
- To foster accomplishment within a particular area of expertise.
- To foster acquisition of skills in measurement and statistics as applied to educational problem solving.
- To foster competence in both applied and theoretical research.
- To assist students in career development as related to Educational Psychology and instructional environments.