Theron Bruce Proctor
Counseling and Psychology in Education: Educational Psychology, School of Education
UED Delzell Education Center ED 205B
Research Methodology, Measurement, Statistics, Principles and Practices in School Psychology, preschool assessment
Reliabillity and validity studies of measuring devices
- Ph D, Educational Psychology, Purdue University, 1989
- MS, General Psychology, Memphis State University, 1973
- BA, Psychology, Wabash College, 1965
- Choi, H., Kurtz, E., Proctor, T., (2012), Concurrent Evidence for Validity of the MMPI-A Substance Abuse Scales in a School Setting, The International Journal of Educational and Psychological Assessment, vol. 11, iss. 2, pp. 108-119.
- Choi, H., Whitney, Y., KORCUSKA, J., Proctor, T., (2008), Consultation practices between school counselors and school psychologists: Implications for training and practice, Journal of Applied School Psychology, vol. 24, iss. 2, pp. 303-318.